Learn how to track all the logs of the updates that your Windows perform without notifying you by finding all the update history of your Windows Update. Have a look on simple guide discussed below.
If you are a Windows user having an internet connection to your computer then you might be familiar with the notifications on Windows telling you about the updates. In these notifications, you get to know about the updates for various features and built applications that are out of date. The Windows by default will automatically update these out of date features and applications. This might not be the good thing for those who are less on internet data or are using limited internet plans as the updating will use the data, and you even don’t know what’s going on your PC. That is why we are here to help you by getting all the update history on your Windows 10 PC. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Find Update History in Windows 10The method is quite easy, and you just need to explore out some settings of your Windows 10 PC and will get all the logs of updates performed in your OS. So follow the below step by step guide to proceed
Steps to Find Update History in Windows 10:
- First of all, in your Windows 10 PC, you need to click on notification panel at the right bottom of the desktop screen.
- Now you Action Center settings will appear, and you need to click on All Settings there.
- Now in Windows 10 settings, navigate to Update & Security option there to browse into all the updates of your operating system.
- Now there at left panel select Windows Update and there inside it at the right side, you will see the option Update History simply click on it.
- Now you will see all the updates tried to done before and this will show the update that had been successfully done or get failed due to some reasons.
- Now you can also check the each update information by clicking on it and exploring more information.
- If you want to uninstall that update, then you can simply do that to revert PC to previous respective changes.
- That’s it! You are done, now you can easily manage the updates records accordingly.
SHARE THIS POST